Tuesday, February 7, 2017

zanele situ my story

zanele situ my story

Zanele Situ
My story
This book belongs to  

storyberries for kids generally feature simple  learner . Technics with pictures and children's short stories with morals. This children's stories pdf has two moral . Story Small Bird’s Big Adventure english story for childrent will learn the value of money,especially in such financially difficult periods.

Excerpt From  stories pdf :

I went to a special school in Umtata, and my teachers encouraged me. It was a very busy school, with lots of activities like sport and sewing. On weekends we had tasks to do. We had to clean our rooms, polish our shoes and clean our wheelchairs.

Elias in the Village of Uncle Euro

No comments:

Post a Comment

storyberries

funny short stories for kids

bedtime stories